Sweet Curry Mayonnaise
This sweet-and-spicy mayonnaise makes a great topper for Belgian frites. The recipe comes to us from chef Michael Formichella.
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 3 tablespoons hot curry powder
- 1 cup <u>Basic Mayonnaise</u>
- 1/4 cup tamarind-date sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- In a small skillet over medium-low heat, toast curry powder, stirring frequently, until aromatic, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, tamarind-date sauce, curry powder, coconut milk, and salt. Stir to combine. Keep refrigerated, in an airtight container, for up to 1 week.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.