Spicy Bat Wings
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 3 pounds chicken wings (about 16 pieces), rinsed and patted dry
- Honey-Mustard Sauce (http://www.marthastewart.com/255063/honey-mustard-sauce)
- Hot Sauce for Bat Wings (http://www.marthastewart.com/255337/hot-sauce-for-bat-wings)
- Preheat broiler. Lay wings on a rimmed baking sheet, wingtips down. Place under broiler, 5 1/2 to 6 inches from heat source. Broil until golden brown and cooked through, rotating pan as necessary, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Using tongs, remove wings to a large bowl. Drain fat from baking sheet into heat resistant bowl, and discard.
- Toss wings with sauce. Return to baking sheet, wingtips down. Reserve bowl with remaining sauce. Place wings under broiler, and cook until sauce has glazed, 2 to 3 minutes, rotating pan once.
- Return wings to bowl, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.