Grilled Zucchini Spears with Mint
Mint brightens up this ubiquitous summer vegetable and lends an extra touch of garden-fresh flavor.
Martha Stewart Living, July 2010
- 2 large zucchini, halved and cut into spears
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons small mint leaves
- Garnish: mint sprigs
- Heat grill to high. Drizzle zucchini with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill zucchini, turning often, until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with mint leaves. Garnish with mint sprigs.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.