This recipe for a tasty cocktail is courtesy of POM Wonderful.
The Martha Stewart Show, November Fall 2008
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284130/simple-syrup)
- Ice cubes
- Orange peel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine pomegranate juice, vodka, grapefruit juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Twist orange peel over cocktail and add to glass; serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.