Corn on the Cob Coins
These disks of fresh corn are cooked in a foil packet
on the grill. Seasoned with salt, pepper, and butter,
the corn steams inside the packet and the kernel edges brown, taking on a roasted, nutty flavor.
Martha Stewart Living, August 2009
- 8 ears of corn
- 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to high. Shuck 8 ears of corn,
and cut each crosswise into 3/4-inch slices.
Mound the corn coins on a large piece of
- Scatter 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
over corn, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon
coarse salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly
- Fold foil to form a packet, crimping edges to seal. Grill, covered, for 15 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.