Suspend this over the buffet table to extend the storybook theme.
Martha Stewart Living, May 2011
- Cut lengths of mason's line and fishing line for the garlands.
- Gently pull silk flowers apart; string petal rings onto lines.
- Make stars from colored paper and old book pages, using star punch. Glue pairs back to back with the lines in between. Add ribbon, folded over and taped.
- Attach Miniature Books using tiny clothespins.
- Pink mason's line
- Fishing line
- Silk flowers
- Colored papers (matte text paper, in Pink, Pink Feather, Peony, Peace, and Soho Gray)
- Star craft punch
- Craft glue
- Ribbon (see Flying Banners)
- Double-sided tape
- Miniature Books
- Mini clothespins
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.