Horseradish Chive Bread
Serve with our Boeuf Bourguignon Soup.
This recipe was also featured on "Mad Hungry" with Lucinda Scala Quinn.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Coarse salt
- 1 large French bread loaf (or 2 small loaves)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mash butter with horseradish and chopped chives until smooth. Season with salt. Slice
bread, without cutting all the way through. Generously spread butter mixture evenly onto each piece, and wrap loaf in foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.