Grilled Fish Kabobs with Cherry Tomatoes
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 pound skinless swordfish
- 1 pound skinless salmon
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Heat grill to high. Cut swordfish and salmon into 24 cubes (about 1 1/2 inches each); thread against the grain on 8 skewers, alternating with tomatoes.
- In a blender, puree basil, oil, and garlic until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve half.
- Brush kabobs with half of basil oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until fish is opaque, 6 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally. With a clean brush, coat kabobs with reserved basil oil. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.