- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 baking potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 onion, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces thinly sliced corned beef, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat oil in a large (12-inch) nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes; cook, turning often, until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add onion; season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring often, until potatoes and onions are browned, 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until peppers are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in corned beef and cream until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
After stirring in the cream in step 3, reduce heat to low. Break 4 eggs, one at a time, on top of hash in skillet; cover, and cook just until whites are set, about 10 minutes. Use a spatula to divide among four plates.