Radicchio and Endive Salad
Everyday Food, October 2006
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium radicchio (8 to 10 ounces), halved, cored, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium Belgian endive (4 to 5 ounces each), ends trimmed, halved crosswise and thinly sliced lengthwise
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and honey; season with salt and pepper.
- Add radicchio and endive; toss to coat. Serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.