- 2 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, to coat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon hot or sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Drain and rinse chickpeas; pat dry with paper towels. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; toss with olive oil to coat. Spread in a single layer; roast until deep brown and crispy, tossing occasionally, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and paprika; roast 2 to 3 minutes more. Cool completely on a paper-towel-lined plate.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature, up to 2 days.