- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- In a bowl, toss chicken thighs with olive oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper and marinate 1 hour (or up to a day).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roast chicken, skin side down, in an oiled roasting pan, 20 to 25 minutes; flip and roast 10 more minutes.
- Stir together grainy mustard and honey and season with salt and pepper. Brush glaze onto chicken and broil 5 minutes.
Calder says, "Make sure you save all those delicious lemony, chickeny juices that collect in the pan."