Celery Salad with Feta and Mint
Pair this crunchy salad with broiled fish, lamb burgers or kebabs, or grilled chicken.
Everyday Food, March 2011
- 6 large celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, combine celery and red onion. Add olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with feta and mint.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.