- 2 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 24 cups plain popped popcorn (from 1 cup kernels or 4 microwave packages)
- In a small bowl, stir together salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, oregano, thyme, and cayenne pepper. In a very large bowl, drizzle butter over popcorn and toss. Add spice mixture and toss to coat.
Store in airtight containers, up to 1 day.