Iceberg Wedges with Chile-Buttermilk Dressing
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Chile Oil (http://www.marthastewart.com/283788/chile-oil)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Spicy Croutons (http://www.marthastewart.com/262045/spicy-croutons)
- In a blender, combine buttermilk, chile oil, canola oil, vinegar, and oregano; season with salt and pepper.
- Cut lettuce head into 8 wedges; divide among plates. Serve with dressing and croutons.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.