Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa
This pineapple salsa would make a great appetizer at any party. Serve the salsa with tortilla chips.
Everyday Food, March 2011
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- In a medium bowl, combine black beans, pineapple, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.