Martha Stewart Living, June 1999
- 3 pounds ripe mangoes, peeled
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Cut the flesh away from each mango pit. Transfer the flesh to a blender. Blend until pureed; mixture should yield about 3 1/2 cups. Add yogurt and lime juice to the processor, and process until combined.
- Working in batches if necessary, add 2 cups ice; blend until combined. Serve cold.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.