Orange Mascarpone Filling
Martha Stewart Living, December 2003
Yield Makes enough for 1 twelve-inch log
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau, or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat all ingredients except heavy cream, until smooth. Gently fold in whipped cream. Use immediately, or refrigerate, covered, up to 3 days. If you're refrigerating the filling, bring it to room temperature and beat until smooth with the paddle attachment before using.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.