Grilled Pork Paillards
Martha Stewart Living, May 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 boneless pork chops (each 6 ounces and about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh basil
- Halved or quartered cherry tomatoes
- Place a pork chop between two layers of plastic wrap on work surface. Using a meat pounder, pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining pork chops. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag or nonmetal container. Add balsamic vinegar and oil. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove pork from marinade; season with salt and pepper. Grill until cooked through and browned on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Serve hot, garnished with basil and tomatoes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.