Romaine Salad with Caesar Dressing
This salad is a good match for meat, poultry, or fish.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2005
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 large or 2 medium heads romaine lettuce (1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper. (If mixture is too thick, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water.)
- Add lettuce; toss to coat with dressing. Top with shaved Parmesan, if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.