Open-Faced Egg, Bacon, and Watercress Sandwich
A sliced hard-boiled egg, crispy bacon, and peppery watercress top off this open-faced take on a breakfast sandwich.
Everyday Food, June 2010
- 1/4 baguette or a hoagie roll
- Grainy mustard
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- Small handful watercress, thick stems removed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise and spread bottom half with equal parts mustard and mayonnaise. Layer with bacon, egg, and watercress. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.