Asian-Style Marinated Pork Chops
This recipe comes from Michele Hoffnung of Mount Carmel, Connecticut.
Everyday Food, May
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1-inch-thick, well trimmed
- In a baking dish, stir together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, honey, and sugar. Add pork chops, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Remove pork chops from marinade and arrange on a baking sheet; reserve marinade. Place pork chops under broiler, and cook 4 minutes, rotating pan once. Remove from broiler. Turn chops and spoon some of the reserved marinade over the tops. Return to broiler, and cook until just done, 4 to 7 minutes more.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.