Pasta with Chicken, Tomato, and Feta
Keep your cool this summer by turning off the oven -- without sacrificing delicious meals.
Everyday Food, July/August 2004
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 12 ounces ditalini or other small tubular pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch chunks (3 cups)
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded, cooked rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, according to package directions. Drain; rinse well under cold water.
- Transfer to a large bowl; toss with oil, lemon juice, feta, tomatoes, chicken, and basil; season generously with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.