Vegetables with Honey-Mustard Dip
To save time, these crisp veggies and dip can be prepared up to a day ahead of time.
Everyday Food, June 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Serves 8
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 red bell peppers (ribs and seeds removed), cut into strips
- 4 medium carrots, cut into sticks
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Serve dip alongside cucumber, bell peppers, and carrots. (To store, refrigerate dip and veggies separately, up to 1 day.)
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.