Lemon Cherry Trifle
Martha Stewart Living, July 2002
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Lemon Curd (http://www.marthastewart.com/283860/lemon-curd)
- Poached Cherries (http://www.marthastewart.com/283480/poached-cherries)
- 2 cups one-inch pieces yellow cake, or 30 vanilla wafers
- 6 fresh cherries, for garnish
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat cream until soft peaks form. Layer lemon curd, cherries, cake pieces or wafers, and whipped cream in tall glasses. Cover with plastic wrap; chill in refrigerator up to 2 hours. Serve; garnish each trifle with a fresh cherry.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.