Baked Mustard-Coated Pork Chops
The mustard and breadcrumbs give the pork chops a crust that becomes crunchy without frying.
Everyday Food, October 2004
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a food processor, pulse bread with 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper until coarse crumbs form.
- Season pork loin chops on both sides with salt and pepper; place on a baking sheet. Spread top of each chop with horseradish mustard; sprinkle with breadcrumbs, patting in gently. Bake until crust is golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted into pork registers 150 degrees, 7 to 10 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.