Classic cocktail sauce gets a kick from jalapeno peppers and fresh horseradish in this recipe from Esca chef David Pasternack.
Also Try: Grainy Mustard Sauce, Prosecco Mignonette
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2010
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 cherry peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh horseradish, grated
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Dash of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.