Grilled Carrots with Ginger
The sloped sides and perforated surface of a grill wok allow you to grill small foods, such as shrimp and vegetables, that might otherwise slip through the grates.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 pounds carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 ounce fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In bowl, toss carrots with 2 teaspoons canola oil; season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 20 minutes.
- Toss garlic and ginger with remaining 1 teaspoon canola oil. Add to hot wok; cook until garlic is golden, 3 minutes. Toss with soy sauce. Transfer to serving dish.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.