Everyday Food, January/February 2006
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- Serves 2
- 3 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, cut side up. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with thyme leaves; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tomatoes begin to collapse, brushing occasionally with pan juices, about 90 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.