Everyday Food, December 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 head (about 2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon caper juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Trim, and cut cauliflower into small florets; spread in a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Toss to combine. Roast, tossing once or twice, until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook garlic cloves, stirring often, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add capers and caper juice. Pour over cauliflower, and toss to coat.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.