- 2 tablespoons <u>Clarified Butter for Cote de Bouef Rossini</u>
- 8 cipollini onions, peeled
- 20 purple pearl onions, peeled
- 8 baby carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 8 small new potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup diced raw marrow
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons foie gras fat
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- In a medium stockpot, heat the clarified butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions, carrots, and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the marrow, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons foie gras fat, and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are beginning to brown, about 5 minutes more. Add 2 tablespoons water. Transfer to oven and cook until all the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons foie gras fat, and the parsley. Toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.