Tomato and Red Onion Salad
Photography: Frances Janisch
Martha Stewart Living, November
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 1/2 pounds small to medium red and yellow tomatoes, halved if small and quartered if medium
- 1 medium red onion, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Gently toss together tomatoes, onion, parsley, and salt in a large bowl; season with pepper. Drizzle in oil, and toss to combine. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.