Tuna, Avocado, and Romaine Salad
The crispness of the romaine lettuce and radishes contrasts nicely with the smooth richness of the ripe avocado slices and the saltiness of the tuna.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces) tuna, packed in oil
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and Dijon; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, lettuce, radishes, and avocado. Drizzle with dressing as desired.
- Drizzle salad with vinaigrette, as desired, and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.