Sauteed Grape Tomatoes
Everyday Food, December 2003
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 pints grape tomatoes (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Cook shallot, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer; cook, covered, 5 minutes. Uncover, and raise heat to medium-high; cook, tossing often, until tomatoes have softened and water has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in parsley. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.