White-Bean Dip with Toasted Pita Chips
Everyone will love this dip, so make some extra; it will keep, refrigerated, three days.
Everyday Food, October 2003
- 1 can (19-ounce) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine cannellini beans, olive oil, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon); season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Place puree in a serving bowl, and lightly sprinkle chili powder over the top, if desired. Serve dip with toasted pita chips.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.