Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Martha Stewart Living, May 2009
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (yellow or red)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, preferably Sicilian (<a href="http://zingermans.com">zingermans.com</a>)
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Spread tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with oregano, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until tomatoes are wrinkled and just starting to burst, about 10 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.