Poached Chicken Salad with Chopped Vegetables
This wonderfully light recipe for poached chicken salad with chopped vegetables can be found in "Martha Stewart's Cooking School."
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- 2 <a href=http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/poached-chicken-breast-cooking-school>Poached Chicken Breast</a> halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- Lemon Vinaigrette (http://www.marthastewart.com/261976/lemon-vinaigrette)
- Place chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, basil, and lettuce in a large bowl; drizzle over vinaigrette and toss to combine. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.