This Dijon vinaigrette is a delightful addition to any salad, but it goes perfectly with a salmon nicoise salad. This recipe is from "Everyday Food: Great Food Fast."
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2007
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk the juice, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper until combined.
- Whisking constantly, add the olive oil in a steady stream; whisk until thickened and creamy. Alternatively shake all ingredients in a small jar.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.