Finger Salad with Anchovy Vinaigrette
Martha Stewart Living, May 2003
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 anchovy fillets, rinsed and mashed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mixed baby lettuces, for serving
- In a food processor, combine mustard, anchovies, and lemon juice. Process until smooth. With machine running, add oil in a steady stream until smooth and emulsified. Stir in parsley; season with pepper. Serve in small bowls, with lettuces on the side for dipping.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.