Delicious on its own, this recipe also makes a memorable Two Bite Tuna Melt.
Martha Stewart Living, October 2000
- 1 six-ounce can water-packed tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons <u>Homemade Mayonnaise</u>, or prepared
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely minced celery
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, celery, lemon juice, zest, and salt and pepper to taste. Using a fork, mix well until thoroughly combined. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 day.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.