- 4 cups leftover <u>Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms</u>
- 4 flour tortillas, (10-inch or burrito-size)
- 8 ounces precooked spicy chicken (or turkey) sausage, thinly sliced diagonally
- 6 ounces coarsely grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Prepared fresh tomato salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Divide the vegetables evenly over half of each tortilla; layer with sausage slices, and sprinkle with cheese. Fold and press to seal edges. Brush with olive oil; transfer to two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cheese has melted and tortillas are golden brown, about 15 minutes. Slice into wedges, and serve topped with sour cream, and, if desired, salsa.
To make the tortillas easier to work with, hold them directly over a gas flame using tongs until heated through, about 5 seconds per tortilla (or use the microwave).