Citrus Pucker Cocktail
This is one of the most-requested drinks at Jimmy's Bronx Cafe in New York City. The recipe was shared with us by the restaurant's owner, Jimmy Rodriguez.
Martha Stewart Living Television
Yield Makes 1 large drink
- 2 ounces citrus-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup Simple Syrup (http://www.marthastewart.com/284139/simple-syrup)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes, plus more for glass
- 6 blueberries
- 1 slice lemon
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, schnapps, lemon juice, simple syrup, 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup ice cubes. Place top on shaker, and shake until combined and well chilled. Fill a tall tumbler with ice cubes. Add blueberries. Strain vodka mixture into glass. Garnish glass with lemon slice. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.