Baked Pasta with Spinach, Ricotta, and Prosciutto
Martha Stewart Living Television
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 pound gemelli (or other pasta)
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook pasta a few minutes less than package instructions suggest. Cut prosciutto into thin strips.
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, toss pasta with spinach, half of prosciutto, milk, ricotta, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Top with remaining prosciutto and Parmesan. Bake until golden, 30 to 40 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.