White-Bean and Caper Crostini
For an extra layer of flavor, use a garlic- or herb-infused oil.
Everyday Food, June 2008
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes, plus cooling
Yield Yields topping for 30 crostini
- Simple Crostini Recipe (http://www.marthastewart.com/281126/simple-crostini)
- 1 can (15 ounces) canellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine cannellini beans, onion, capers, olive oil, and white-wine vinegar. Mix, mashing beans slightly; season with salt and pepper. Top crostini with topping.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.