Everyday Food, June 2005
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3 cups Taco Filling (http://www.marthastewart.com/281608/taco-filling), thawed
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Diced jalapeno (optional)
- Heat Taco Filling in a saucepan over low heat (or in the microwave). Warm tortillas in a dry skillet over medium heat (or directly over a gas burner), about 30 seconds per side.
- To assemble, spoon taco filling onto tortillas, and top with lettuce, radishes, cheese, cilantro, and salsa. Fold to enclose.
- Serve sour cream on the side. Garnish with diced jalapeno, if desired.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.