Everyday Food, September 2004
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a small skillet over high heat, boil 1/2 cup fresh orange juice and 1/4 cup fresh lime juice until reduced to 1/2 cup, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat; whisk in 2 teaspoons sugar, 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.