Berry Blend Juice
This refreshing recipe for berry blend juice comes courtesy of fashion designer Donna Karan.
The Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2007
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulls intact
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, defrosted, if frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, defrosted, if frozen
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of raw agave
- 4 to 5 Brazil nuts
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon bee pollen
- Unsweetened coconut flakes, for garnish
- Place all ingredients except coconut flakes in the jar of a blender. Puree until smooth. Divide evenly between 3 glasses; garnish with coconut flakes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.