Warm Marinated Olives
Heating herbs and spices in oil extracts their flavors, making it easy for olives to take on their aromatic essence.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2011
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 dried red chiles, such as chiles de arbol
- 1 rosemary sprig, broken into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 cups mixed olives, rinsed and patted dry
- Heat oil, chiles, rosemary, fennel seeds, and coriander seeds in a medium skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and add olives. Stir to coat. Heat olives, stirring occasionally, until warmed, about 10 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.