Herbed Garlic Bread
This garlic bread gets its vibrant green color from butter mixed with chopped parsley. The spread is also great on steamed vegetables.
Photography: Raymond Hom
Martha Stewart Living, March 2011
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut in half horizontally
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Finely chop parsley and garlic in a food processor. Add butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and puree until smooth.
- Spread herbed butter on cut sides of bread, then place cut sides back together. Wrap in foil. Bake until bread is warm and butter melts, about 15 minutes. Cut into wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.