Pork Chops with Oranges and Parsley
For extra flavor, add a few green olives or capers along with the orange segments.
Everyday Food, November 2010
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick; about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 strips orange zest, plus 1/2 cup orange juice and 2 oranges, peel and pith removed and flesh cut into segments (3 oranges total)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season pork with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, 9 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a platter.
- Add orange zest and juice to skillet. Cook until slightly thickened, 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in orange segments. To serve, spoon orange mixture over pork chops and top with parsley.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.